Saturday, June 9, 2007

Work-at-Home

Last night after returning home from dinner out, with the kids tucked in bed asleep, I did some work. I didn't do too much, just returned some e-mails and checked out some websites. That is what I love about my work situation, the flexibility to work when I can. In turn, I can also just spend a sunny afternoon at the park with the kids when I want.

The key is finding work you enjoy that also allows you to have the type of flexibility that you want or need. In many cases, that involves working from home. However, you must proceed with caution in searching out work-at-home opportunities. There are many scams out there so you must evaluate your options carefully. If you come across a website that suggests you can work at home, but doesn't really say what you would be doing up front, pass on it. The same goes for any opportunities that require an upfront fee.

But, with some creativity and hard work, you can generate income while still staying at home. I recently came across an article from ABC News that is filled with some great work-at-home ideas. Check out it here!