Thursday, January 15, 2009

New resource for moms

I am happy to be snug inside as temps are in the negative double digits in my neighborhood tonight! Although, I am sorry to be missing the launch party for My Work Butterfly, a new website for moms.

The website founders, Terry & Bradi, have put together an impressively comprehensive website. According to the ladies, "My Work Butterfly is a social networking community designed to help return-to-the-workforce moms find their ideal job - their paradise - and to guide those seeking work / life flexibility. This niche social networking site aims to connect savvy moms on this journey by sharing advice, support and ultimately, solutions."

The website includes opportunities for discussion, lots of advice and resources, and an impressive job posting board. Check it out!